Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a good move for him imo. Going back to a club that he's use to, he still got something to offer and I think £15m would be a fair price for him as well as £7m profit for ourselves.

Think Villa will be in for him if they go up. He might have to claim he sleeps in Villa PJs for a few weeks to placate the ‘mob’.

Maybe West Ham might be one of the PL clubs interested? We seem to have a good relationship with them. He reminds me of a younger Mark Noble. High energy, strong tackling midfielder with good passing range and PL proven.

Not a chance he goes to the championship. The guy is a top quality player. I reckon the majority of the premier league would be in for him if he was to be made available, especially at that price. Young players with half a dozen games in the championship are touted around for double that price. He’s a double title winning experienced international capable of playing multiple roles coming into his prime years. I think pretty much every team bar Liverpool would be interested. Should only leave if we’re definitely bringing in another English player and we should be getting at the very least £20 million for him in this market.

Not a chance he goes to the championship. The guy is a top quality player. I reckon the majority of the premier league would be in for him if he was to be made available, especially at that price. Young players with half a dozen games in the championship are touted around for double that price. He’s a double title winning experienced international capable of playing multiple roles coming into his prime years. I think pretty much every team bar Liverpool would be interested. Should only leave if we’re definitely bringing in another English player and we should be getting at the very least £20 million for him in this market.
I am sure we would be looking for 20m if it was not for an appalling injury record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.