Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Why is this tread still getting oxygen? Hasn’t Pep unequivocally said he’s not going to Juve in the next two years?

The only way I can see Pep going is because he feels he's not getting enough credit here, like he probably did in Spain and Germany.
He knows the press here are insufferable ****s, and I hope it's not them that drive him away.

Personally I have no idea if Pep will stay or if he will go.
If he stays I'm sure he will build on the success we have had over the last two seasons.
If he goes we will go with my thanks and best wishes.
However, while a blow we are still a very very good football team and I feel sure we won't be bringing Alan Ball back!

The only way I can see Pep going is because he feels he's not getting enough credit here, like he probably did in Spain and Germany.
He knows the press here are insufferable ****s, and I hope it's not them that drive him away.
As far as i know and i could be wrong, i don't think he got much credit whilst at Bayern

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.