Europa League Final. Arsenal vs. Chelsea. 29/5/19.

If we were in that final I'd have loved to try and go, Madrid is a piece of piss in comparison for the other 2, no matter the cost, had we got there, I was driving it.

If we’d have got to Madrid and as expected flights and hotel prices were extortinate, was thinking of driving with 2 or 3 sharing the driving and sleeping in the car

As for the Europa final, if we’d have got there and sold only 3k out of a 6k allocation we’d be a laughing stock, but arse and Chelsea are getting sympathy and being praised for standing up to UEFA

The Champions league final and the Europa cup final locations should be decided AFTER the semi-finals, it aint rocket science. So this year the Europa final should be at Wembley and the big cup somewhere like Villa Park.

It is absolutely ridiculous what is going on..... the prices on flights/hotels (all those carbon emissions too) and the crazy Mkhitaryan thing. If Chelsea win and he doesn't play, it basically taints the whole tournament in my opinion.

We should have told UEFA once the 2 final line-ups were confirmed that we would be having the matches in England, end-of. It would be pay-back for Eurovision too.

Part of the problem is that there's a reasonable chance three (and probably four) of the semi-finalists in both competitions will come from western Europe and UEFA have to spread the major finals across all the affiliated countries.
The sponsors and media prefer major cities such as London, Paris, Rome, Madrid etc as they know the hotels, transport links and brothels are up to scratch. The sponsors also like major cities near their headquarters. UEFA are only interested who has the most persuasive argument (or the fattest wallets). The fans of competing clubs are irrelevant as locals (and UEFA delegates) will always fill the grounds.

Both are owned by oligarchs.

A great gesture would have been chartering flights for their fans to get there.

Arsenal are being hypocrites. Their CEO (Gazidis) at the time voted for Baku.

So between them theyve only sold 3k tickets ha ha ha, like an earlier post said; if we sold only 3k tickets we would not be getting any symphany about travelling or distance etc.

Anyway i want Chelsea to win, cant stand them 2 faced tarquins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.