United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no evidence whatsoever but I've said it earlier in this thread...I personally feel the Glazers are lining the club up for selling.
  • Removing the big earners from the payroll
  • Extending the contracts of certain lesser, older players, who will stay on average/mediocre wages, thus not spending upwards of £100m on two centre halves.
  • Looking to sign kids that will likely have a positive sell on price in the next few years.
  • They can then take even more from the profits of the club. Can even play the "investing in youth" card.

If they only spend small(ish) this year, in comparison to what we would normally expect, it further fits my conspiracy.

Wasn't their sponsorship supposed to drop as well if they were outside the Chumps League?

Like I said, no evidence, not an expert, just putting pieces together that fit my supposition.
They wont sell.

The rags revenue stream is keeping their Shopping Malls from going under.

I doubt there was even a firm offer for Sancho. Every close season the rags put these fairy stories out that they're interested in certain high-profile players but no signings ever actually materialise.
For about the past three years all I've heard is how they are going to get Bale from Madrid...I'm still waiting. And of course, the Portuguese ponce: he has been on the verge of a return to the swamp since he fucking left years ago...still waiting.

One day, maybe not in my lifetime, but one day some of those sad deluded fuckers who call themselves fans will wake up and realise they've been played like the gullible fuckwits they are.

One day, maybe not in my lifetime, but one day some of those sad deluded fuckers who call themselves fans will wake up and realise they've been played like the gullible fuckwits they are.

Having invested my half century in supporting City, I doubt i’d change how I feel about them. Been from high of 76, to low of 98, back to high of 12.
Too much invested.

I’d say the mass of plastic Johnny come latelies in foreign lands, might realise their sacred cow isn’t delivering the milk anymore and move on, but for their local fans, there’s more chance of them changing platform on their tube to work...

I have no evidence whatsoever but I've said it earlier in this thread...I personally feel the Glazers are lining the club up for selling.
  • Removing the big earners from the payroll
  • Extending the contracts of certain lesser, older players, who will stay on average/mediocre wages, thus not spending upwards of £100m on two centre halves.
  • Looking to sign kids that will likely have a positive sell on price in the next few years.
  • They can then take even more from the profits of the club. Can even play the "investing in youth" card.

If they only spend small(ish) this year, in comparison to what we would normally expect, it further fits my conspiracy.

Wasn't their sponsorship supposed to drop as well if they were outside the Chumps League?

Like I said, no evidence, not an expert, just putting pieces together that fit my supposition.
And they made this decision immediately after spunking wads on Sanchez & Pogba, followed by the Maureen compensation ?

The value of United is what it is, a bit of tweaking on squad, salaries and contracts makes little to no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.