It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Give me Rodri and De Ligt while keeping Sané. If Danilo leaves PLEASE fill the homewgrown quota on a rightback instead of fucking Maguire....Wan Bissaka or Max Aarons to challenge Walker would be ideal.

Can someone forward this to Txiki or is he wearing airpods

Both of them are very good youngsters, although IMO we need a more experienced RB

Not a bloody chance. He's hardly staked a claim at WBA.
Zinchenko didn`t play for PSV when he was loaned there, a bad loan doesn`t mean you won`t succeed. Doesn`t sound like Tosin has done too bad either, just been played out of position. Big City fan, could probably become a decent player with Pep. Would be HG, so we could sell Delph and don`t have to worry about buying a English player. De Ligt (if possible), Stones, Laporte and Tosin/Garcia/Dinho sounds great

Not that I’m trying to be optimistic but I find it strange that although it looks nailed on for otamendi leaving that Kompany has still hung up his boots for us ? Surely he is going because he knows we are going to be in a good place at the back ? Not tempting fate but surely I can’t see him leaving without having the options in place and as the European transfer market isn’t officially open yet we can’t unveil our players but maybe the De Ligt transfer is already signed sealed and delivered but we can’t say anything yet ? Just a thought running through my head but I think if we were getting block head then it would have been done by now

Zinchenko didn`t play for PSV when he was loaned there, a bad loan doesn`t mean you won`t succeed. Doesn`t sound like Tosin has done too bad either, just been played out of position. Big City fan, could probably become a decent player with Pep. Would be HG, so we could sell Delph and don`t have to worry about buying a English player. De Ligt (if possible), Stones, Laporte and Tosin/Garcia/Dinho sounds great

I honestly believe if Pep saw anything in him he'd have never been loaned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.