Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola speaking in March, 2019: “I have two more years here [Manchester City]. I am not going to move. Impossible, except if they sack me and after I’ll go home. But if Manchester City want me, I will stay two more years, by far and hopefully an extra one...”

“I am not going to Juventus in the next two seasons. But it’s your [journalists] problem. If one guy on twitter says I’m going to train in the USA, all the big pages will say I’m going to the USA. I don’t understand.”

Manchester City have stated they fully stand by the comments Pep Guardiola himself made on Friday, when he categorically ruled out joining Juventus this summer. [@Sammy_Goal]

Now stop with the twitter bollocks,the media have a reason for pushing this nonsense

Manchester City board member Alberto Galassi: “As a City board member, I was surprised to read such codswallop. He’s our Coach and, he wants to stay with us. He can’t understand how his word is not being heard. It’s all a falsehood...”

“The first thing a serious club does in these cases is to contact the other club. It’s unthinkable that City are unaware of his supposed presentation in just a few days. The story is totally without foundation...”

”We don’t understand why a club should intervene for the umpteenth time to say Guardiola doesn’t want to leave Manchester City. This question doesn’t exist. I’m sorry for the Juventus fans, but they’ll have to find another Coach.”

Anywhere Pep goes after City is a step down, he knows , City know it, we should know it ! No one can offer Pep anything like he has right now nobody . He has a club that is set up for him in all aspects, no club politics he gets an equal say in how the club moves forward, he is not just the city coach he is integral in what City is becoming can Juventus offer him that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.