Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Why do people take this shit seriously? Pep specifically said in from of the cameras this is all 'social media' and that was end of it. The same kind of rumour that we were ready to swap Raheem for Sanches(when in Arsenal) + payment. Just bloody ridiculous.
I don't believe a word of it but coaches, players and agents lie all the time

There's a rumour going around our office at the moment that the Pep article is a red herring and that Klopp is in negotiations with Juve.
He's been offered ridiculous money to go to a club with real history and a fanbase that don't murder people.

I started it of course, but it's still a rumour.
When I start getting phone calls or emails from other offices asking have I heard, I'll know my work here is done.
I’ve been waiting for flopp to Barca on twitter . Someone should spread this rumour .

The number of messages I’ve gotten from Dippers and Rags about this is laughable.

They are really hurting and are clinging to anything potentially negative for our club.

I just respond with this and they seem to go quiet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.