Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always remember that journalists hardly ever publicly criticise other journalists. It's a code. I know for a fact that some regard the recent coverage as ridiculous.
I've no doubt some do but all I've heard this week is them patting each other on the back for their hard hitting journalism.

He basically said we single out journalists and say they're anti-City and they must be either a Liverpool or United fan. Apparently we want Rob Harris banned because 'he's had the temerity to criticise us' and we don't need the media because 'we don't want these people in here questioning us.'

The idiot completely missed the point.

They are mainly supportive of the old cartel clubs. I would favour Liverpool because the hysteria and bile has reached fever pitch since we pipped them for the title. I would add a sprinkling of racism in there too as we are owned by the Sheikh. Harris's question was a disgrace and totally the wrong time and place.

Again to any lurking journalists, fuck off and stop using this forum to glean information, do your own work you lazy slimeballs. Or reveal yourselves and enter into debate.

Again to any lurking journalists, fuck off and stop using this forum to glean information, do your own work you lazy slimeballs. Or reveal yourselves and enter into debate.
Pretty sure Duncan Castles had an account on here at one point.

I've no doubt some do but all I've heard this week is them patting each other on the back for their hard hitting journalism.

Yes, some do. But always worth noting those that don't. Silence often means they think it's a load of shite, but they won't say so, because they wouldn't want it in return for their stuff.

They are mainly supportive of the old cartel clubs. I would favour Liverpool because the hysteria and bile has reached fever pitch since we pipped them for the title. I would add a sprinkling of racism in there too as we are owned by the Sheikh. Harris's question was a disgrace and totally the wrong time and place.

It is half racist and half we have broken up the cartel imo

Yes, some do. But always worth noting those that don't. Silence often means they think it's a load of shite, but they won't say so, because they wouldn't want it in return for their stuff.
True, I reckon most of them only write negative articles about us for clicks anyway and when they see fellow professionals like Delaney and Harris actually on a real crusade against us they are probably a bit baffled by what they're saying.

It is half racist and half we have broken up the cartel imo

They hate it which makes our pleasure all the sweeter. Probably the majority have had their pride hurt as they no doubt laughed and wrote derisory articles when Gary Cook said we were going to be the biggest club in the world. Well eleven years on, to quote Nigel Farage's address to the EU after the Brexit vote, "You're not laughing now are you?"

They hate it which makes our pleasure all the sweeter. Probably the majority have had their pride hurt as they no doubt laughed and wrote derisory articles when Gary Cook said we were going to be the biggest club in the world. Well eleven years on, to quote Nigel Farage's address to the EU after the Brexit vote, "You're not laughing now are you?"
Ha that and buzzer on sky must kill 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.