It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I honestly believe if Pep saw anything in him he'd have never been loaned.
With Stones, Laporte, Kompany and Otamendi everyone knew there would be very few chances for many more CBs to play unless we had many injuries

If Pep has told him that he could be in his plans, then that`s probably true, and a loan to a championship club would boost his chances

With Stones, Laporte, Kompany and Otamendi everyone knew there would be very few chances for many more CBs to play unless we had many injuries

If Pep has told him that he could be in his plans, then that`s probably true, and a loan to a championship club would boost his chances

Not sure he's done enough while on loan to be staying with us.

Not sure he's done enough while on loan to be staying with us.

He seems to be a poor man's John Stones. Very calm on the ball when he has played for us, but lacks any aggression. I guess that's why he was sent to WBA to compete with their units like Hegazi.

WBA quickly realised he wasn't going to cut it as a CB for them, especially in the Champrionship and so moved him to RB (they have a penchant for playing 4 CBs across the back four for some reason).

He did ok there, but his game time was limited when Holgate came in from Everton.

WBA was never going to be a good fit for him if he didn't increase his physical presence, which I guess is why he was sent there to see if he could.

Now he will be pigeonholed as a ballplaying centre back that can only really play in a team that plays like us.

Sadly, he is unlikely to every Be good enough to break through here, so might have to try Sheffield United or Bournemouth.

He seems to be a poor man's John Stones. Very calm on the ball when he has played for us, but lacks any aggression. I guess that's why he was sent to WBA to compete with their units like Hegazi.

WBA quickly realised he wasn't going to cut it as a CB for them, especially in the Champrionship and so moved him to RB (they have a penchant for playing 4 CBs across the back four for some reason).

He did ok there, but his game time was limited when Holgate came in from Everton.

WBA was never going to be a good fit for him if he didn't increase his physical presence, which I guess is why he was sent there to see if he could.

Now he will be pigeonholed as a ballplaying centre back that can only really play in a team that plays like us.

Sadly, he is unlikely to every Be good enough to break through here, so might have to try Sheffield United or Bournemouth.

Holgate has some potential talent, is homegrown, can play RB and CB. Wouldn't be a terrible option as a squad player and see how he develops. I know it's not an exciting idea and he's not "world class" but not everyone on the team can be or should be.

Holgate has some potential talent, is homegrown, can play RB and CB. Wouldn't be a terrible option as a squad player and see how he develops. I know it's not an exciting idea and he's not "world class" but not everyone on the team can be or should be.
Really liked him at Everton. They would ask for a lot of money though since he`s English

Really liked him at Everton. They would ask for a lot of money though since he`s English
True enough on the price if they are English part. Unfortunately unless we bring English players through ourselves, that's the reality in the league. Good English players will cost us more.

If we could get him for say £30-35m I'd be ok with it. Likely they would want more though.

So with Sane looking increasingly likely to leave. It makes you wonder whether this paves the way for Pep to sign Felix. Or if Sane will be replaced with a more traditional winger?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.