George Best statue

It looks more like Glenn Hoddle. The crease in the shirt on his left shoulder is a complete fuck up. It's like putting the wrong size tyre on one wheel of a car. The 'artist' has rendered his hair in an interesting way. Looks like the fine art equivalent of a tarmac path.

living-statue-drunk-man-berlin-germany-CYHMBH.jpg

The statues of Eric & Ernie in The Winter Gardens in Blackpool and the one of just Eric on Morecambe seafront are brill. The one of this rag twat is shit - good!
I hate George Best, when he had his liver transplant my Uncle was in hospital waiting for a transplant himself, never got it and sadly he died. My uncle liked his Holts, don’t get me wrong, and, I know he wasn’t passed over for Best, but, he got one and abused the privilege, someone more deserving could of got it I also hate George Best for finishing Glynn Pardoes career, you’ll never hear anyone anywhere mention that.

When I went to OT about 5/6 seasons ago, my first visit with my son , I had to arrange a meet with two Spurs fans down from Edinburgh, and I suggested meet at the legends statue as I knew it was an a good , easy meeting place
When I arrived at OT , I asked a steward where the statue of the 3 legends was , he told me the Best, law and Charlton statue was down that way , right by where the Away fans go . No I replied , where’s the statue of “Webb , Riley and Clattenburg “ , didn’t go down to well .
Oh well we won 2-3 so happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.