Do these Thai massage places all have happy endings?

W W

worsleyweb

Cut a long story shot I have somehow pulled my hamstring and have made it worse today walking on site.

Was thinking of having a massage on my leg this afternoon - have tried a couple of sports massage numbers in town but both booked up tonight.

If I go to one of these Thai Massage places in town are they going to think me saying "I have a sore leg will you massage it" is a Euphemism?

Advise please

Last edited by a moderator:
Cut a long story shot I have somehow pulled my hamstring and have made it worse today walking on site.

Was thinking of having a massage on my leg this afternoon - have tried a couple of sports massage numbers in town but both booked up tonight.

If I go to one of these Thai Massage places in town are they going to think me saying "I have a sore leg will you massage it is a Euphemism"?

Advise please

Go to one of the saunas in the Gay village they will massage it for free.

If I go to one of these Thai Massage places in town are they going to think me saying "I have a sore leg will you massage it is a Euphemism"?

Advise please
Your asking this on BM, really ? Good luck ;-)

If I go to one of these Thai Massage places in town are they going to think me saying "I have a sore leg will you massage it" is a Euphemism?

Advise please
Depends if you have your cock out and a twenty in your hand

Guy i work with told us a story about his mate who married a thai woman, said she opened up a massage salon in the North west all above board. He then found out she was giving everyone happy endings lmao. She didn't know any different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.