Trailer Time...

That actually looks well made. A 30-40 something stoners hippy "hood" movie. In fact i can feel a watch of Next Friday coming up soon, i love those films even if they were never looking like winning an oscar.

50 Cent is in a new movie about his friend. The guy is a legit actor imo, he lost weight like he had a gun to his head, totally committed to respecting the part. In fact i think i have enjoyed almost every part he has played. It was a shock as i had grown out of rap and he, at the time, was the big name so when i saw him doing some films i just dismissed it. Still not listened to much of his music but his acting is right up there imo when he is allowed to flex his acting muscles.

On a side note, i can't stop watching the trailer for Joker. It doesn't need a proper trailer imo, that teaser has everyone losing their mind as it is. Less is more in this scenario i think.
You know that isn't 50?

That actually looks well made. A 30-40 something stoners hippy "hood" movie. In fact i can feel a watch of Next Friday coming up soon, i love those films even if they were never looking like winning an oscar.

50 Cent is in a new movie about his friend. The guy is a legit actor imo, he lost weight like he had a gun to his head, totally committed to respecting the part. In fact i think i have enjoyed almost every part he has played. It was a shock as i had grown out of rap and he, at the time, was the big name so when i saw him doing some films i just dismissed it. Still not listened to much of his music but his acting is right up there imo when he is allowed to flex his acting muscles.

On a side note, i can't stop watching the trailer for Joker. It doesn't need a proper trailer imo, that teaser has everyone losing their mind as it is. Less is more in this scenario i think.

Jackson is good in a limited range, but his tough guy image is too prominent on the screen, imo.

He needs a role where he fights for his family. Not physically, like guns etc, but a hard life.

See what it brings out of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.