Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They hate it which makes our pleasure all the sweeter. Probably the majority have had their pride hurt as they no doubt laughed and wrote derisory articles when Gary Cook said we were going to be the biggest club in the world. Well eleven years on, to quote Nigel Farage's address to the EU after the Brexit vote, "You're not laughing now are you?"

Why, oh why, did you go and spoil an excellent post by including that professional cu*t's name?

JJ

They've never had him back since the derby at the swamp have they? He was right as well when he said, " I'll tell you what. One day soon this team is coming here and will take this lot to the cleaners!" Oh how they laughed the arrogant arsewipes. Not long after......1-6.
He was written off as an old fool,we really should remind them about it all the time

All this sh.t were getting from,so called press journals,
Reminds me off being back in the army,when out on manoeuvres,when you went for a crap,
You didn,t have soft tissue paper to wipe your arse with it,it was that tracing paper crap,which fking slide/spread everywhere.
So what am trying to work out,Well which kind off paper is best to wipe your arse with..Standard newspaper Bog-Roll.or that tracing paper shit..
Tracing paper shit wins it,only because newspaper Bog-Roll as more shit on it before you wipe your arse..

Reminds me off being back in the army,when out on manoeuvres,when you went for a crap,
You didn,t have soft tissue paper to wipe your arse with it,it was that tracing paper crap,which fking slide/spread everywhere.
So what am trying to work out,Well which kind off paper is best to wipe your arse with..Standard newspaper Bog-Roll.or that tracing paper shit..
Tracing paper shit wins it,only because newspaper Bog-Roll as more shit on it before you wipe your arse..

The Independent being online only represents a challenge...

Nicely put!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.