Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjn

I know it's not really something we want to discuss, but at this point we should probably acknowledge there have been some pretty serious links. Bild and Kicker have mentioned it previously and two more from this morning:

Sign that contract Leroy!

I can actually hear all the fingers going in ears.

Seems unlikely given what they'd pay though, or a lack of, rather than it not being true altogether.

Bayern will just keeping tapping him up until we agree a fee or he signs a new contract. My gut feeling is that he’ll leave.!

With the threat of a transfer ban and given he hasn't signed the contract, what else could City do?

If he does go at least we can be close to being the net-spend champions!

He’s gone then. Bayern wouldn’t be doing that if they didn’t have the permission from City. They’ve been talking shit about us for years, so I hope we add another 50m on the price tag. Shite club

This is tough to take if true - Crucial goals the season that passed, however, he didn't hit nearly the same heights as the season before and made many individual mistakes and made many errors during the season. Still feel that he could reach max potential here, and it would be sad to see him go, he is absolute world-class on his day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.