UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be prepared to give the allegations against Nasser El Khelaifi some form of credence if I didn't know what an exaggerating lying set of pricks the journalists (lol) who report this shit are. Having in the most part, a greater knowledge of the rules/laws and events than they do in respect of FFP makes me realise there can indeed be smoke and no fire at all. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until unrefutable evidence shows up. Even then you should be aware "there are none so blind as those that cannot see".
I really don't think they are lying.
To host any big international sporting events, there is always corruption going on.
I don't even need to believe on the sources or journalists mentionned. You won't get to host anything if you don't give some "sweets". And the funny thing is Qatar didn't even win the bid. It went to UK.

Still, that has nothing to do with PSG. This is the problem with Nasser being the figurehead of lot of businesses for Qatar. People will try to associate that with PSG.
It is the same as saying that Hoeness criminal activities that put him behind bars are related with Bayern Munich.

And again, Nasser didn't get elected by UEFA. He got elected by football presidents and CEO to represent them in UEFA. That means that if he bribed someone to get his position, he bribed the whole football presidents. I don't get how people still don't get that.

I really don't think they are lying.
To host any big international sporting events, there is always corruption going on.
I don't even need to believe on the sources or journalists mentionned. You won't get to host anything if you don't give some "sweets". And the funny thing is Qatar didn't even win the bid. It went to UK.

Still, that has nothing to do with PSG. This is the problem with Nasser being the figurehead of lot of businesses for Qatar. People will try to associate that with PSG.
It is the same as saying that Hoeness criminal activities that put him behind bars are related with Bayern Munich.

And again, Nasser didn't get elected by UEFA. He got elected by football presidents and CEO to represent them in UEFA. That means that if he bribed someone to get his position, he bribed the whole football presidents. I don't get how people still don't get that.

Yeah, this is nothing to do with PSG.

In any case, if he gets found guilty and is given a custodial sentence, when he gets out he can just do what Bayern did with Hoeness and get re-elected as PSG president!

Strange not to take action because what he said was clearly libellous and he will be unable to prove his allegations. There's no point making a threat if you don't follow it up. We only need to take action against one of these vicious characters to stop a lot of these malicious smears. Tebas would be destroyed in any court case because all his links to far right groups would be fully exposed. CFG has much deeper pockets than he does.

You have to assume that any legal action only restricted what he could say, rather than blocked it.

Yeah, this is nothing to do with PSG.

In any case, if he gets found guilty and is given a custodial sentence, when he gets out he can just do what Bayern did with Hoeness and get re-elected as PSG president!
Yup.
If he is guilty, he should serve his time like anyone else.
Knowing how the Qatar operates now, they'll just put another trusted man (a qatari) to head the businesses (and among them the PSG). So Nasser or another, it doesn't change that much. He is just the figurehead.

Last edited:
Strange not to take action because what he said was clearly libellous and he will be unable to prove his allegations. There's no point making a threat if you don't follow it up. We only need to take action against one of these vicious characters to stop a lot of these malicious smears. Tebas would be destroyed in any court case because all his links to far right groups would be fully exposed. CFG has much deeper pockets than he does.

To be fair, we only have Tebas's word for it and in all honesty, who would believe anything that racist twat says? IIRC, his rant at the Soccerex summit in Manchester in 2017 was followed by City giving him a tour of our stadium and training complex, presumably to show him we're not all that is wrong with the sport and we've got plenty of positive things about us too. Now I wouldn't mind betting that the c*nt was on his best behaviour while he was touring our premises!

To be fair, we only have Tebas's word for it and in all honesty, who would believe anything that racist twat says? IIRC, his rant at the Soccerex summit in Manchester in 2017 was followed by City giving him a tour of our stadium and training complex, presumably to show him we're not all that is wrong with the sport and we've got plenty of positive things about us too. Now I wouldn't mind betting that the c*nt was on his best behaviour while he was touring our premises!
I think we need to take one of our enemies to the cleaners to send a clear public warning to the rest of them. What Tebas has said is defamatory and I am surpised we have not stopped it properly. City have said they believe there is an organised campaign against us. We need to start naming names.

It’s actually the 8th time the final has been between non champions of their respective leagues, my very long post a few pages back gives the details.
YOU have misread the post you answered. He meant, since it became the champions league, the two finalists this year have never won their league.

I doubt he's done anything that has not been done before, but note that the climate is changing. They are cleaning their image up at the expense of the age old scapegoats. City will be next if they can manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.