Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he doesn't go to Bayern. Dislike that club a lot.
I like the player (extremely skillful, fast) but it is odd how he is always not in the good graces of his coaches.

He is but I don’t doubt they are interested and I think if Sane doesn’t agree a new deal in the next week or so we would listen to offers. Whether we would accept what Bayern off I don’t know but there would be other teams interested. I can’t see us letting his contract situation dragging into next season.
If we were contacting a Bayern player under contract, we'd be in trouble.

If we were contacting a Bayern player under contract, we'd be in trouble.
We know it happens everywhere though, we find out through agents whether players are interested before making any bid. Contacting a player direct would lead to problems, but contacting agents and reps is common practice these days.

We know it happens everywhere though, we find out through agents whether players are interested before making any bid. Contacting a player direct would lead to problems, but contacting agents and reps is common practice these days.
Yeah, every fairly well run club does this. Only United will go straight in with bid without knowing whether the player is interested.

Are they indeed. He's under contract.
Don`t think Bayern would have been talking to his people, if we hadn`t given them permission to it. He`s probably gone. Can`t stand the german rags. They`ve been talking shit about us for years, shouldn`t sell Sane to them for any less than 140m

Duncan Castles I think reported couple of weeks ago that we had given Bayern permission to talk to his reps. So its possible we have given permission

Though to be fair this seems its club pushing this potential exit, rather than Leroy wanting to go. Probably linked to the potential transfer ban.

Duncan Castles I think reported couple of weeks ago that we had given Bayern permission to talk to his reps. So its possible we have given permission

Though to be fair this seems its club pushing this potential exit, rather than Leroy wanting to go. Probably linked to the potential transfer ban.
The day i believe him is the day i give up football,i wish we wouldn't name check the ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.