Do these Thai massage places all have happy endings?

Cut a long story shot I have somehow pulled my hamstring and have made it worse today walking on site.

Was thinking of having a massage on my leg this afternoon - have tried a couple of sports massage numbers in town but both booked up tonight.

If I go to one of these Thai Massage places in town are they going to think me saying "I have a sore leg will you massage it" is a Euphemism?

Advise please
I have somehow pulled my hamstring and have made it worse today walking on site.(did you pay yourself £20)
Just get some deepheat on it mate(your hamstring i mean)

Cut a long story shot I have somehow pulled my hamstring and have made it worse today walking on site.

Was thinking of having a massage on my leg this afternoon - have tried a couple of sports massage numbers in town but both booked up tonight.

If I go to one of these Thai Massage places in town are they going to think me saying "I have a sore leg will you massage it" is a Euphemism?

Advise please
What, in actuality, is the worst case scenario? You don't get a 'slow, slow, quick, quick slow'; or you do?
We need some help on your motivations and expectations here!!

One of the hotels I work for in Phuket is a 5* place with a very expensive spa. The hotel GM arranged for me to have a treatment and said obviously you don't get the happy ending, it's not that kind of place. Then paused and said "but if you do, let me know".

Disappointed to be the one to make a serious answer, but I went to one when I trapped a nerve in my shoulder when visiting my brother in Edinburgh and it was all above board, just a massage. Whether they provided "other services", or if they were in any way qualified to massage my shoulder, who knows? But they seemed perfectly happy to just give me an actual massage and it sorted my shoulder fine. This was a "proper" place though that also offered stuff like acupuncture and the like, so it might have taken itself a bit more seriously than some of the other establishments

Disappointed to be the one to make a serious answer, but I went to one when I trapped a nerve in my shoulder when visiting my brother in Edinburgh and it was all above board, just a massage. Whether they provided "other services", or if they were in any way qualified to massage my shoulder, who knows? But they seemed perfectly happy to just give me an actual massage and it sorted my shoulder fine. This was a "proper" place though that also offered stuff like acupuncture and the like, so it might have taken itself a bit more seriously than some of the other establishments
Was it accupuncture or did they just have a sign saying "We offer prick service"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.