Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Best bit about this is, if Juventus leaked it, they have probably just ensured Pep will never ever manage their fucking team in future so well done!
Yep. Now watch him rock up at Roma or AC Milan in two years time only to smash Juve's dominance just to prove the point.

8118Steptoe-Dance-Small.gif
So given the denial, Are you in the know? So Phil Neville has got the job then?

The Express are running the story but quoting the same journalist from Italy
It's easy. Write a story that reports a story.

"Reports coming from a source close to Juve report that...."

"City have denied reports that....."

"City fans face being brought down to earth if rumours coming from Juve are to be believed about Pep Guardiola's future...."

"Milan are said to be chasing Klipperty Klopp in their efforts to be second to Juve, reports a leading source of Italian football news.'

Let me know where to get the Pulitzer Prize from.

All this Pep to Juve bollocks is all part of the campaign being waged against the club.
I'm gonna make you an offer you canna refuse. Accepta da punishment fromma da UEFA and we stop all a da codswallop abouta Pep.
Wanna buy una Fiat to seal da deal?

The number of messages I’ve gotten from Dippers and Rags about this is laughable.

They are really hurting and are clinging to anything potentially negative for our club.

I just respond with this and they seem to go quiet.

I have had it at work all week.

City are fucked when he goes, money is running out, City getting thrown out of Chumps League & on & on.

Fucking hillarous watching them hope with everything crossed that we fail.

2 more years he said with possibly 1 more then 1 more then guess what 1 more.

Pep loves it here, he never witnessed so much love anywhere, just look at his reaction on that bus, his staff & players love it here in Manchester.

Let's keep him here, let's give him the love even through shit times we have 1 he'll of a family at City & the rest just want to be like us.

Can't wait till August.

Not even going to bother feeding the troll. This whole thing is rubbish. Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to put questions about our coach to take us out of contention for transfer targets they want.

Well said! Pep really has it all set up nicely at City! He gets on with the board and owners who are going to back him and offer him significant funds to get the players he wants.

All the players respect him and there are no bad apples in the squad. That makes it even better for pep! He’s adored by the fans here and also has great support by back room staff here. Pep could really build a legacy at City. Mancini and pellegrini started tge winning trend. However, Pep is a level up and could build a dynasty of dominance just like fergie did at Man Utd.

He will defo see his contract out for another 2 years and think he might extend with you’s. As I can’t see where else he can go, he’s been to Spain starting with Barca, been to Germany with Bayern so won’t go back there. There is only really Italian league and to maybe manager Spain. Managing the national team could be next for him but I see him staying with you’s for a while before maybe that.
What you mean with you's, you're not a city fan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.