Sin bins will be only used for dissent. You will be sin binned for your 1st offence & after that you are back to getting yellow cards. It is an experiment that the FA are trialing. It will only be in affect up to what used to be unibond league. I know a few refs who have said they will refuse to implement it.

Sin bins will be only used for dissent. You will be sin binned for your 1st offence & after that you are back to getting yellow cards. It is an experiment that the FA are trialing. It will only be in affect up to what used to be unibond league. I know a few refs who have said they will refuse to implement it.

I know a few refs who have refused to implement penal offences for the home team at The Etihad!

I know a few refs who have refused to implement penal offences for the home team at The Etihad!
Not just the Etihad I think you will find. A few years ago I asked an assistant why a pen was not given for a shirt pull on Aguero. His answer was that the ref (fat Phil D) told him he did not feel it was enough of a foul to give a pen?????

Not just the Etihad I think you will find. A few years ago I asked an assistant why a pen was not given for a shirt pull on Aguero. His answer was that the ref (fat Phil D) told him he did not feel it was enough of a foul to give a pen?????

I don't know whether it's my prescription blue lenses but I have noticed over the last few seasons that we are penalised for the slightest amount of force in a tackle and yet we have to be fouled upto three times in a move before the third tackle might render a free kick!

Can you imagine Eddy being sin binned, coming back on then firing a thunderbolt into the net from 30 yards.
Priceless.
That would get shit canned when he does it regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.