Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean their fans but the senior men at the club,they think we are corrupt and they let everyone know it,why would we co-operate with them over transfers
Because at the top end of the market there aren't that many clubs and in the end we need to deal professionally with them despite what said by individuals through the media.

In terms of raw pace, directness and finishing Leroy is different to everyone else at the club. If he leaves we will need to find someone to replace that. I don’t know if there any suitable candidates out there. Felix might be touted be appears to be a completely different type of player.

If Leroy has his heart set on leaving maybe we should ask for Kingsley Coman in return plush cash. He might not be in his best form at the moment, but Pep found a way to make him better.

The key to this deal might be Rodrigo at Atleti. Bayern need a long term replacement for Javi Martinez and City need a more short term replacement for Fernandinho.

Both clubs are reportedly sniffing around Rodrigo. It's quite feasible Bayern will let City go for Rodrigo in return for City not playing hardball over Sane.

Pep has a good relationship with Hoeness and Rummenigge , so it seems a win/win for all parties.

That’s would be really nice of them but in reality City don’t need to worry about Bayern when it comes to our interest in Rodrigo We also have Otamendi to throw in the deal

A young German player wanting to go to Bayern would not be extraordinary but at this time, and potentially for some time to come, Munich are an inferior team to City.

I'm not into making players who want to go stay but I would prefer we didn't sell to the Bavarian bastards; if we do, we'd better fleece the arrogant fokkers.

Enjoy the 33 goals & assists he had when Pep was allowing him to play regularly before changing Raheem position from RW to LW.

If I was on charge, I wouldn't sell Sane for any price.
Ditto mate. If we had to sell anyone, there's probably only Aguero and KDB I'd have ahead of him in the "under no circumstances" column. The kid is brilliant and is destined to be an absolute superstar imo.

A young German player wanting to go to Bayern would not be extraordinary but at this time, and potentially for some time to come, Munich are an inferior team to City.

I'm not into making players who want to go stay but I would prefer we didn't sell to the Bavarian bastards; if we do, we'd better fleece the arrogant fokkers.
If he does want to go, I can hardly blame him. Some of the games where Pep did not play him - not even bring him on when we needed it desperately - were absolutely unfathomable to me. The Spurs game where we brought him on afte what was it? 89 minutes? I doubt leaving would be remotely on his mind if only he'd had a tiny bit more game time.

We know it happens everywhere though, we find out through agents whether players are interested before making any bid. Contacting a player direct would lead to problems, but contacting agents and reps is common practice these days.
It’s not like the player and the manager would met up secretly for coffee!

If Leroy has his heart set on leaving maybe we should ask for Kingsley Coman in return plush cash. He might not be in his best form at the moment, but Pep found a way to make him better.

Haha, good one. Apart from being injury prone Kingsley is every bit as good as Sane so that's a no go.

With Ribery and Robben gone the only other wide player we have is Gnabry. That's why Sane is so attractive. Especially as he is German. Hoeness has a thing whereby FC Bayern should also be FC Deutschland.

Right now there are only 5 or 6 German players in the first team. Even fewer Bavarians unfortunately. That's a problem for the club and one Sane can help with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.