Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be sad to see him go, think we are a better team with him in the squad.. That said Raz prefers to play on the left, Mahrez would play more and when Mendy is back Mendy and Sane couldn't play together as they share the same space on the field.. so it ticks some boxes.

This needs to be resolved one way or the other as quickly as possible. Last thing we need is this situation to drag on all Summer. If he does go we need to be looking at getting a fair price for Leroy eg £80m to £90m.

Haha, good one. Apart from being injury prone Kingsley is every bit as good as Sane so that's a no go.

With Ribery and Robben gone the only other wide player we have is Gnabry. That's why Sane is so attractive. Especially as he is German. Hoeness has a thing whereby FC Bayern should also be FC Deutschland.

Right now there are only 5 or 6 German players in the first team. Even fewer Bavarians unfortunately. That's a problem for the club and one Sane can help with.

Gundogan was supposed to be "injury prone" also. Coman is still young. We've go amazing doctors.

I’ve been reading all the comments attributed to Lewandowski and now Hoeness.

Unless we have given Bayern permission to speak to Leroy isn’t this tapping up ?

If he does want to go, I can hardly blame him. Some of the games where Pep did not play him - not even bring him on when we needed it desperately - were absolutely unfathomable to me. The Spurs game where we brought him on afte what was it? 89 minutes? I doubt leaving would be remotely on his mind if only he'd had a tiny bit more game time.

He play if he performs well enough; if he is not up for the fight, he can take the coward's way out.

Haha, good one. Apart from being injury prone Kingsley is every bit as good as Sane so that's a no go.

With Ribery and Robben gone the only other wide player we have is Gnabry. That's why Sane is so attractive. Especially as he is German. Hoeness has a thing whereby FC Bayern should also be FC Deutschland.

Right now there are only 5 or 6 German players in the first team. Even fewer Bavarians unfortunately. That's a problem for the club and one Sane can help with.
Oh so you are a bayern fan? you really should have declared that so i needn't have chatted with you

Bayern are good at that. Even managers who were sacked tend to stay on good terms with the club. Look how many managers have returned for second or even third spells (Lattek, Trappatoni, Hitzfeld, Heynckes ). It's a nice club in that way.
Munich rags a nice club that’s the funniest thing I’ve read on here that’s not been from a delusional scouser. In fact theres probably only the scousers and rags I could put above them on the despicably twatish stakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.