Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Sky italy promised an interview with Manuel Estiarte (pep' staff), at the end he refused saying he didnt want to comment the news about pep so after the advertising break they called Galassi. He doesnt know anything, he's a small potatoes in the cda and he's a gianluca di marzio' friend... the city comment about this is "no comment" the juve comment is "no comment" Pep does not speak. Is it so diffuclt to do an official announcment on the website?
I repeat John Elkann's friend say Pep is gonnna go to juve (same source of Ronaldo) in few days and the replacemt in city is Pochettino so we have to wait champions league final.

IMG_4925.JPG.14bab9ed110dfd3e3e2b86e5013099e0.JPG

I told you guys, im not a troll but... as you wish
Pep was unequivocal four days ago you bell end.

Sky italy promised an interview with Manuel Estiarte (pep' staff), at the end he refused saying he didnt want to comment the news about pep so after the advertising break they called Galassi. He doesnt know anything, he's a small potatoes in the cda and he's a gianluca di marzio' friend... the city comment about this is "no comment" the juve comment is "no comment" Pep does not speak. Is it so diffuclt to do an official announcment on the website?
I repeat John Elkann's friend say Pep is gonnna go to juve (same source of Ronaldo) in few days and the replacemt in city is Pochettino so we have to wait champions league final.

You sound remarkably like Mr Barton (J) when he was on his Marseille adventure.

Can we not shut the thread done mods?
It's getting silly.

Why the fuck would we want a serial loser in pooch ? Jesus this whole week is just insane for stupid people making stupid statements!

Pep does speak Mr troll you just have a wank memory.

Pep Guardiola speaking in March, 2019: “I have two more years here [Manchester City]. I am not going to move. Impossible, except if they sack me and after I’ll go home. But if Manchester City want me, I will stay two more years, by far and hopefully an extra one...”
“I am not going to Juventus in the next two seasons. But it’s your [journalists] problem. If one guy on twitter says I’m going to train in the USA, all the big pages will say I’m going to the USA. I don’t understand.”

Manchester City have stated they fully stand by the comments Pep Guardiola himself made on Friday, when he categorically ruled out joining Juventus this summer.

Now why don't you go wank off to a picture of Stevie G or whatever it is you sad lot do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.