Last Film You Saw

Rocketman 7/10
Its a musical (which i didn't know when i went in).
It was ok but i preferred Bohemian Rhapsody film. They are very similar films.
Watched B,R the other-night.great film..also was a star was born(gaga-Bradley cooper)9/10
Another Bradley film American sniper(none off the bravo you normally get with these films)8/9..10

The 12th man, true story of a Norwegian commando, on a failed mission with the Germans tracking him down as he tries to escape into Sweden, it’s in subtitles but it’s an excellent film 8.5/ 10
Watched it last night, great shout. Cheers.

John Wick 3 same as the others, I loved it 8/10 some very ouch moments in it.

Really?? I thought it was one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen in my life tbh. Take the fight scenes out (which are all exactly the same) and you’re left with a 15 minute movie!
Total shite

No mate the QLED 90R that replaced last years 9FN

https://www.techradar.com/uk/reviews/samsung-q90-qled-tv

The 90R viewing angles are much improved over other fald sets via a new optical layer and get very close indeed to Oled with good black levels and without any risk of burn in.
Ye the burn in is the bad thing with OLED, but I want Dolby vision on my next TV. I’m hoping Samsung with their mini LED will jump on the band wagon in a couple of years to DV

Ye the burn in is the bad thing with OLED, but I want Dolby vision on my next TV. I’m hoping Samsung with their mini LED will jump on the band wagon in a couple of years to DV

Micros coming Blue it's coming and maybe as early as 2020. No back light, wafer thin and non organic so happy days indeed. Not a TV out there that is perfect but this one is making her clap like a demented sea lion on phet hitting all the right notes and she can even watch GMTV now instead of that staid miserably insidious breakfast tripe on the Beeb that knocks you back to sleep..

Not a massive TV man per say and my seat is at the back of the room on the computer station where I can steer our good ship Croft onto finer things exploring strange new worlds, seeking out new life forms,new civilizations and then boldly going where no cock has gone before. A magical magical window to the outside world is the inter-web and an honour and privilege to participate in it's journey not to mention the hard earned wonga is saves everyday ordinary folk .. I have to say I do like films a lot so a screen this size will immerse us both in cinematic goodness. Adios:

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.