Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern, the same team who chat shit about us in public any chance they get, and scheme worse behind the scenes. We're going to sell them one of Germany's best young players for £90 million? I truly hope that's not true.

Maybe Bayern have promised not to go squealing to the media every couple of months about us and the two clowns rumminege and hoeness have been told to fuck up,if we deal at 80 mill euros ...meh fuck that I wouldn’t take anything less than a bare minimum of £100 mill ..

After seeing them against Liverpool in the CL, there's not one of their players that I would want here.

Unfortunately that's true. It was terrible. You can lose to a club like Liverpool in the Champions League , but that was shit even for a team in transition.

You have good players . Two of the biggest mistakes Bayern made in the last 5 years was not getting de Bruyne and Sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.