Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is more at play than him wanting to leave due to playing time, Pep seems livid with him at times as though he isn't carrying out the role in the team that Pep expects him to. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes but we have all heard stories about Pep making demands on his players, they either react or it's the door.

Look at Aguero, It looked for a while that he could be off but instead he took on board the critism and became a better all round player.

For all his talent i would have expected him to nail down that left wing spot long ago, something isn't right.

It's every post/pre season. Posters all season saying don't believe a word in the media, they're full of shit and
then when there is something to up in arms about, they start believing everything as gospel.
They’re getting beyond parody. I only hope they’re all children and it’s not grown men engaging in it.
I think they must see tweets from a ‘City’ Twitter account and think it must have some truth to it (because City Xtra or some other City ‘news’ outlet has retweeted it). No, it means these ‘City’ accounts just post shite, any old shite from anywhere to get ‘followers’ and have them frothing and spreading secondhand ‘information’ as if it’s true.
Sadly twitter, with its one or two sentences for easy digesting is slowly taking over the way news (whether true or not) is spread. You can’t avoid Twitter even if you want to. There’s an absolute wave of it all over this forum.

Let’s have it right.

If he goes we’ll all be gutted but Pep knows what he’s doing.

He’s let bigger players than Sane go in the past and it worked out well.

As brilliant as he can be at times, there are obvious flaws in Sane’s game. He’s very one footed, he drifts in and out of games and doesn’t always put the defensive graft in.

I get the impression Pep is bored of constantly having to to ‘tell him’ when he should have just grasped what’s expected by now.

There’ll be a replacement lined up. I’ve no reason to think he won’t be another fantastic player but with added ‘Pep-ness’.

Bit gutted realky. He has the potential to be a top 5 player in the world.

Seems cheap to me.

Evidently too much smoke and it looks like he is off! I thought he would re sign but clearly not. Oh well - life goes on.

Even the CIty twitter accounts can't decide what the fee is.

“The City Accounts”???
This is what I’m talking about in my previous post. How are they “City Accounts”??? Is it because they ‘tweet’ stories from other news sources about City??? Does that make them “City Accounts” with any special knowledge of the club and its business of their own???

Seems a bit low that number for Sane.

Edit: 90m gbp seems more reasonable but still very low. Especially when i think of transfers like Coutinho.
Does seem low, but problem is Coutinho was on more years (like had 3/4 more left on his contract), so price goes up. Leroy only having 2 will reduce it somewhat. But agree, still low

“The City Accounts”???
This is what I’m talking about in my previous post. How are they “City Accounts”??? Is it because they ‘tweet’ stories from other news sources about City??? Does that make them “City Accounts” with any special knowledge of the club and its business of their own???
No they just pull together news on the club and put it in one place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.