Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The City Accounts”???
This is what I’m talking about in my previous post. How are they “City Accounts”??? Is it because they ‘tweet’ stories from other news sources about City??? Does that make them “City Accounts” with any special knowledge of the club and its business of their own???

I mean if you think they're anything but fan run news accounts that's your fault. Everyone else knows what they are.

Bild more like bilge ...

BILD is like The Sun.

Kicker are a reliable source for football news. They are reporting the club are in talks with Sane 's family. No figures quoted, but with €70 million already spent on Lucas Hernandez, several more players needed and Hoeness on record as saying that 80 million was his limit (unless he had the chance to get MBappe) it seems reasonable to assume that €80 million wiĺl be the fee.

You live in a Premier League bubble where clubs like Leicester and Everton spend 40 million on one player . Hazard is a better player than Sane. The figure for him is 100m.

Then you complain ticket prices are too high in the EPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.