Danilo (signed for Juve)

I think he smells of Yankee...

So Walker is like a tight end in American football and could be one of the greatest tight ends in soccer. What he does for the team is truly mesmerising, however in Defense he’s more like a point guard in basketball. Right guys off to drink a nice cup of Joe and and polish my American flag pole.

suxqcUy.png

https://www.mancity.com/players/mens

not a great likeness of our current number 3

think we are in a very strong position regarding outr rb position, walker and danilo are more than good enough and am very happy with that, however if danilo does go then walker and cancelo is even better according to people more in the know than me, so win win imo

think we are in a very strong position regarding outr rb position, walker and danilo are more than good enough and am very happy with that, however if danilo does go then walker and cancelo is even better according to people more in the know than me, so win win imo

Same here. I keep a database that monitors rotation and Danilo is one of the few that doesn't get rotated often which has been surprising to me as he's always been sufficient enough as far as I can tell. Fair play to Walker for being such a fucking workhorse though. Pretty incredible how much he's played the last two seasons.

Same here. I keep a database that monitors rotation and Danilo is one of the few that doesn't get rotated often which has been surprising to me as he's always been sufficient enough as far as I can tell. Fair play to Walker for being such a fucking workhorse though. Pretty incredible how much he's played the last two seasons.
you keep a database that monitors rotation ,hahaha nerd :)

You keep what????? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.