Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the criteria for homegrown/club trained player changing in the near future, to effect our transfer policy?

We are losing VK and possibly Ota, both foreign, why would we prefer Maguire to De Ligt if we aren't being forced by quota changes?

Are we suppose to take the source Superbia Proelia serious? 90m? Haha. Sure, let's pay 15m more than Liverpool did for Van Dijk, for a defender not even half as good.
I still believe Maguire to City is strictly made up by the media. I don't think we will buy him.

Are we suppose to take the source Superbia Proelia serious? 90m? Haha. Sure, let's pay 15m more than Liverpool did for Van Dijk, for a defender not even half as good.
I still believe Maguire to City is strictly hype from media. I don't think we will buy him.
Apparently it's Martin Blackburn who says £90 mill.. Ridiculous.. We could buy De Ligt and afford his monster wages for a couple of years for those money!

Reactions: MCI
We deserve all the abuse we get if we sign him for anything more than £50m and I still think that's a bit too steep.

I rate a Maguire, but there's got to be a point that you step away and look at other options. I think he's prodominantly being looked as a HG option, with Delph leaving (yes, I know we don't need to sign them).

We deserve all the abuse we get if we sign him for anything more than £50m and I still think that's a bit too steep.

I rate a Maguire, but there's got to be a point that you step away and look at other options. I think he's prodominantly being looked as a HG option, with Delph leaving (yes, I know we don't need to sign them).

£30m player no more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.