Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a Liverpool muppet on RedCafe saying Kevin Reeves was the 1st million pound english transfer in 1980 , I think Trevor Francis might want to chip in...

It’s amazing that history isn’t their strong point, considering how much they bang on about it.

It’s amazing that history isn’t their strong point, considering how much they bang on about it.
Also Followed up with a factually correct point that Liverpool didn’t spend a million on a player for another 7 years.

However, a million is just a number, anything within 10% either side is similar....’I won 1.1 million on the pools, so much better than those 1 million winners’

Lawrenson waves with his 900k in 81.

It’s like homebuyers arguing about pulling out from a house buy of their dream home, as the sellers won’t take a couple of grand off a 100k home

love the city thread on there. city cheats this city cheats that.

i'll leave this here for scouse ****s looking on.

He is a cheating c***.
Despise the man.
Any dipper fans looking at that; hang your head in shame.everybody hates you for what you did to english football throughout the 80s/90s
A fucking disgrace.you should be ashamed of yourselves.How dare you brick our coach,how dare you clap Yaya Toure being injured at anfield,one of the finest footballers ever to play the game in this country..on the day of the Hillsborough anniversary,....... your fans took blades to football matches,you didnt fight.you fucking sliced flesh you dirty cunning bastards.john Aldridge? You C*** on the replayed Hillsborough semi final you really showed your class lad,taking the piss out of a fellow professional,..your now riding high in the champions league final,when youve e not been champions of England for decades,..Ffs.you ve got to get a trophy sum how.i despise that club.
Real football fans,not plastic,real Football fans know what Liverpool fc stand for..
And its not class.

Thought I’d give Liverpool fans in general the benefit of the doubt for a minute and have a look at another one of their forums to see if RAWK isn’t representative of their fan base. Anyway after 5 minutes on lfcreds.com I can confirm that I was wrong to even think that for a second. The other forums are exactly the fucking same. The vast majority of them are totally deluded ****s.

He is a cheating c***.
Despise the man.
Any dipper fans looking at that; hang your head in shame.everybody hates you for what you did to english football throughout the 80s/90s
A fucking disgrace.you should be ashamed of yourselves.How dare you brick our coach,how dare you clap Yaya Toure being injured at anfield,one of the finest footballers ever to play the game in this country..on the day of the Hillsborough anniversary,....... your fans took blades to football matches,you didnt fight.you fucking sliced flesh you dirty cunning bastards.john Aldridge? You C*** on the replayed Hillsborough semi final you really showed your class lad,taking the piss out of a fellow professional,..your now riding high in the champions league final,when youve e not been champions of England for decades,..Ffs.you ve got to get a trophy sum how.i despise that club.
Real football fans,not plastic,real Football fans know what Liverpool fc stand for..
And its not class.

Liverpool fans have no shame.

It’s selective history they’re good at.

They somehow seem to forget that they were once a run down ramshackle of a club that had been stuck in the second tier of English football for 8 years with a stadium that was falling apart before the cash injection from Littlewoods helped them along the way to their so called glorious history.

Even Shankly at one point thought he had made a big mistake leaving Huddersfield to manage Liverpool it was that bad.

All conveniently forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.