UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, he’s bent as fuck, won’t stop you defending him though will it?
Where exactly am i defending him ?

Only stating facts.
Has he been found guilty ? No.
Do i think Qatar bribed or tried to bribe people for hosting the tournaments (Athletics, WC, etc.) ? Yes.
Is he the one calling the shot or will he be convicted ? Not sure when you read about the case.
Does it have anything to do with FFP ? No.
And i would even say that it is a worse offence because FFP has no legal ramification. You can't go to jail for cheating FFP.

But, in the other hand, you seem to be on the line of guilty until proven innocent. And i'm sure that if he ends up being free of any charge, you'll still consider that he bribed his way out of trouble. So, your mind is already made.

If you want my take on the Qatar, i'm not for them and i'm not against them either. I try to stay balanced.
For example, there is the whole slave labour problem around the World Cup. I find that good that the subject is brought up to improve the condition of the people working there. However, i do think there is a lot of hypocrisy. Who exactly employ those workers ? Those are western companies. Isn't simple, for the governments around the world that are so concerned about this issue, to just put pressure or sanction their national companies involved ? If there is no company willing to use "slave labour", they will be forced to give more rights and better working conditions to those people. But, as always, it is easier to point finger towards Qatar in public, while you enjoy the business in the background.
My position is the same with those allegations. Of course they bribed people to get their tournaments but so did everyone else. I just hope that there will be cleaning at the top so that there won't be any corruption. But we all know that this is a story for children. Wherever there is money, there is corruption.

Again our press acting like entitled victims, look at the state of them. "I'm calling you out as a bullshitter". Professional journalist?

Rabin didn't write those stories, other journos did, he simply highlighted some relevant information that is already in the public domain, for those who care to look. Obviously Nick doesn't want him to do that, with such an irrationally defensive and personal response. I wonder why though because he can't argue the chief investigator and his recent blots on his career due to alleged preferential treatment, discrimination etc is not relevant. Furthermore all those terms were in the vrt.be article, so how is Rabin bullshitting exactly? He's not doing a good job portraying his impartiality over us City fans, that's for sure.

He obviously wants to meet on his terms, so he can control the narrative. Invite Nick on a City fan channel for a debate, lets see if he's big enough to address the fans in that way in person. He also threatened another City fan with legal action after losing an argument on the financial side of things if I remember right.

268469DC00000578-2988638-image-a-33_1426018166612.jpg

It almost seems like he fancies himself as a bit of a bully when he doesn't get his own way but there isn't a right lot to him looking at that pic. So obviously he goes through legal proceedings and rigged "debates" to do his dirty work.

Edit: As others have said the debate is probably a complete bluff to try and silence Rabin and or give Harris some sort of fake win in the event that Rabin declines a public debate(6 of my mates vs 6 of yours haha). Rabin should agree and see how far Harris is willing to take the bluff before he bottles it.

Last edited:
Whats to debate?
A load of bile filled allegations from stolen emails without context put together by a vindictive german rag hell bent on character assassination of club, its fans and its success.
He should do what people who aim personal insults at him on fucking twatter and thats block him without reply.
Followed by a load of nonsense about how he must have been right for Rabin not taking up the challenge. The ginger twat has got no intention of entering into such a debate.
I do like the way he's obviously got right on their tits though.

With all due respect you can not compare Nasser and Hoeness. Hoeness is a football and club legend. His crime was not related to football or sport.

Nasser's alleged crime is related to corruption in sport. He also doesn't have the bonus of being a football personality . Factor in that PSG are perceived differently to Bayern by many people (and the media!). If he were proven guilty it would harm PSG from a PR perspective at least.
Hoeness is a mouthy fucking hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.