The Smiths & Morrissey thread

OK so not posted this yet mainly as I was hoping to post a pic but cant seem to do so.
At Wembley on Saturday the 2 seats next to me where still "empty" with 10 mins to kick off when all of a sudden they were taken.....by none other than Mike Joyce and friend. Was gobsmakcked (as was Mike!) Have known him for well over a decade and was great to sit next to him. Got a video on my phone of us singing Wonderwall but again dont know how to post it on here..

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...verpool-train-stations.144139/page-3?posted=1
One person complains and Mersey Rail caves in and removes all posters from their stations. Ridiculous. They are advertising his new album not his political beliefs. Is that what it takes today, just one person to complain?

As someone who has loved The Smiths for years, and until recently also Morrissey's solo stuff, and also not that keen on whiney scousers, I have to say in this instance, fuck him, he deserves all the shit he's getting!

As someone who has loved The Smiths for years, and until recently also Morrissey's solo stuff, and also not that keen on whiney scousers, I have to say in this instance, fuck him, he deserves all the shit he's getting!
Whilst not supporting his political views in anyway whatsoever, my point about posting that link was it took just one person to complain about a non offensive poster and Mersey Rail took the whole lot down. That is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.