Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones is going to be need at the back I do not know if Gundo will be here if we sign who we want, and i can see Dingo slowing even more next season
dingo is my favorite player. i think we have enough alternative options at that position, so we should only be after one dmid this summer. douglas luiz, etc., there are other possibilities and with the players we have, pep will find a solution.

We do seem to have difficulty getting Defensive Midfielders- Fernandinho aside- Garcia was pretty immobile, Fernando wasn’t good enough on the ball and Jorginho led us up the garden path.

Now we have Rodri who is very interested in joining, wants to stay at atletico or will go to Bayern or Barca depending on what day it is.

If we want this lad then we go for him first, regardless of the Sane situation and Bayern.

I don't believe Bayern for a second when they talk about having only 80m to spend this window - they have Ribery and Robben off the books for a start, and their directors are mostly a bunch of lying gits as proven in court outside of football, plus they sling mud at us from afar whilst perverting their own league to an almost uncompetative standard.

If he goes elsewhere we move on to plan B and Sane's price remains high. He's a great talent and would strengthen a Champions League rival, plus has plenty oftime to develop into an even better player. If he wants Germany for personal or family reasons then he can work with the club to find a solution and for clarity - Kun does it whilst having kids half way around the world and the club have proven ther flexibility with David Silva.

Bayern can either cough up or prove themselves liars again.

I'm fairly sure Bayern is in the story just as a pressure on us to sell them Sane. They know what is our biggest priority.

Atletico Madrid hope to know Rodri's decision regarding his future this week and whether he decides to sign a new deal or leave the club. The 22-year-old has multiple offers, mainly from Manchester City, who have agreed to pay his €70m release clause. [@mundodeportivo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.