Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, if he wants to go back to Germany then he’s gone. With Ribery and Robben gone he’s a guaranteed starter for Bayern.

I hope he doesn’t go though. I hope that whatever was going on last season gets put to bed because he’s going to keep on getting better and better.

Maybe this is down to tactical reasons, Pep looks at the league and sees maybe 15 of the 18 clubs we face will basically sit on their 18 yard box and defend for most of the games, Leroy is ineffective in these games, he is best when we are playing fast paced or counter attacking. He rarely beats men in a tight space, if Peps long term view is to stay a while, maybe he thinks that Sane doesn’t fit into his plans for how to break down teams. Don’t get me wrong I think Sane could be Ronaldo levels of good IF he applied himself but his body language suggests to me a certain attitude problem and that’s why Pep is willing to let him go. I hope he stays but if he goes, he’s won everything domestically here I wish him well and no doubt he will win loads domestically in Germany but it’s a shit league tbh.

Shit league where every match is played in an atmosphere EPL clubs can only dream at a club with a better track record in Europe than any English club. It's not all bad although you are right about the standard. It would be higher if the top EPL teams weren't all full of ex Bundesliga players .

The arrogance of some EPL fans is staggering. As a league it produces very little in the way of talent and until this season spectacularly underperformed in Europe. This from fans who create the most sterile atmospheres in Europe (even the Anfield myth is bullshit) and allow themselves to be fleeced on ticket prices.

Sadly, if he wants to go back to Germany then he’s gone. With Ribery and Robben gone he’s a guaranteed starter for Bayern.

I hope he doesn’t go though. I hope that whatever was going on last season gets put to bed because he’s going to keep on getting better and better.
I am not sure about the guaranteed starter thing. Bayern already have 2 young wingers in the squad in Coman and Gnabry. That seems to me to be a quite similar situation as Sane is facing with City.

I am not sure about the guaranteed starter thing. Bayern already have 2 young wingers in the squad in Coman and Gnabry. That seems to me to be a quite similar situation as Sane is facing with City.
I hope you’re right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.