Joke thread

Englishman: "That your dog?"
Welshman: "Aye"
Englishman: "Mind if I speak to him?'
Welshman: "Dog don't talk.”
Englishman: Hey dog, how's it going?"
Dog: "Doing all right."
Welshman: (look of shock)
Englishman: Is this your owner?" (Pointing at the Welshman)
Dog: "Yep."
Englishman: How's he treating you?"
Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the park once a week to play."
Welshman: (Look of total disbelief!)
Englishman: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"
Welshman: "Horse don't talk.”
Englishman: "Hey horse how's it going?"
Horse: "Cool."
Welshman: (Extreme look of shock!)
Englishman: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing to the Welshman)
Horse: "Yep."
Englishman: "How's he treating you?"
Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down often and keeps me in a nice stable to protect me from the weather."
Welshman: (Look of total amazement!)
Englishman: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?
Welshman: "That sheep's a fucking liar!!”
not sure ,but this joke might be racist?

Mick spotted Paddy walking down a country lane one Sunday morning with a bag on one shoulder, and an air rifle on the other.

Mick: "If I guess how many rabbits you've got in your bag Paddy can I have one mate"?

Paddy: "if you guess how many rabbits I've got in my bag Mick you can have them both.

Mick: "Is there 3 paddy"?

A bloke called his friend up and said
''Last night I achieved my ultimate sexual fantasy - I shagged twins!''
His friend was suitably impressed
''Sounds fantastic, were you able to tell them apart so you knew what you were doing to each one?''
''Yes'', replied the bloke, ''Samantha had a gorgeous pair of boobs and Andrew had a beard''.

A bloke called his friend up and said
''Last night I achieved my ultimate sexual fantasy - I shagged twins!''
His friend was suitably impressed
''Sounds fantastic, were you able to tell them apart so you knew what you were doing to each one?''
''Yes'', replied the bloke, ''Samantha had a gorgeous pair of boobs and Andrew had a beard''.

We heard you the first time except it was you who were shagging them

I was telling my mate last night that I finally achieved my ultimate fantasy in shagging identical twins.
He asked me if I was able to tell them apart - if I knew which one I was shagging each time.
''Yes'', I replied, ''Samantha had a cracking pair of tits and Simon had a beard.''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.