UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again our press acting like entitled victims, look at the state of them. "I'm calling you out as a bullshitter". Professional journalist?

Rabin didn't write those stories, other journos did, he simply highlighted some relevant information that is already in the public domain, for those who care to look. Obviously Nick doesn't want him to do that, with such an irrationally defensive and personal response. I wonder why though because he can't argue the chief investigator and his recent blots on his career due to alleged preferential treatment, discrimination etc is not relevant. Furthermore all those terms were in the vrt.be article, so how is Rabin bullshitting exactly? He's not doing a good job portraying his impartiality over us City fans, that's for sure.

He obviously wants to meet on his terms, so he can control the narrative. Invite Nick on a City fan channel for a debate, lets see if he's big enough to address the fans in that way in person. He also threatened another City fan with legal action after losing an argument on the financial side of things if I remember right.

268469DC00000578-2988638-image-a-33_1426018166612.jpg

It almost seems like he fancies himself as a bit of a bully when he doesn't get his own way but there isn't a right lot to him looking at that pic. So obviously he goes through legal proceedings and rigged "debates" to do his dirty work.

Edit: As others have said the debate is probably a complete bluff to try and silence Rabin and or give Harris some sort of fake win in the event that Rabin declines a public debate(6 of my mates vs 6 of yours haha). Rabin should agree and see how far Harris is willing to take the bluff before he bottles it.

That ginger nerd isn't Rob Harris.

This is him.

34ewbqv.jpg

Rabins latest feed, needs forwarding to some of our more impartial journos.

Also whoever Sam Cunningham is, he's a bit rich isn't he. His trash article likens City's response to Donald Trump... He probably ripped that from the trolling teens on the official club statement feed on twitter. Even then it wasn't original because it's the single most overused lazy comeback going, usually from someone without an argument of any substance to make. Then he goes on to say City fans are becoming staunch defenders of something they know very little about, well pot meet kettle Sam.
Looks like 'trump' has become the new 'nazi'.

That guy is out of order trying take on individual City fans.
In a way I wish Rab was a City plant however before I found the first FFP thread on BM many years ago I was totally ignorant of its background having read only newspapers of the day.
Perhaps Harris should be invited to join BM to allow debate about facts not allowed to brush (sorry no pun intended) over inconvenient things that don't suit his hatred campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.