Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is QUICKER than Otamendi for sure. People just like to.make things up. He is big, so they think he is slow. :(
People thought the same about Richard Dunne because he was a big lump too, but he was a lot quicker than people thought & vastly underrated.

Any other club would get him for 40-50 mill. The moment our name is mentioned it goes up 20 odd mill. Would love it if we could silently bid for players.

As he plays on the left side of the centre backs, there is no way that he’s better than Laporte. Spoken with some LCFC fans who live locally to me who rate him but stress he hardly ever goes over to the right side which is where we want a replacement. Now unless Pep does his magic and gets another left footed player playing on the right hand side I can’t see us going after him.

TBM

Can there be a moratorium on calling him young? De Ligt is young, Maguire is 26.

If Otamendi and Kompany go he'll be our oldest centreback.

As he plays on the left side of the centre backs, there is no way that he’s better than Laporte. Spoken with some LCFC fans who live locally to me who rate him but stress he hardly ever goes over to the right side which is where we want a replacement. Now unless Pep does his magic and gets another left footed player playing on the right hand side I can’t see us going after him.

TBM
He plays on the left because he’s more comfortable there but there’s nothing stopping him playing on the right (he is right footed), Otamendi plays on both and usually plays on the left when Laporte isn’t playing it’s not like it’s an entirely different position and I’m sure he’s played on the right before

If Blackburn says Leicester want £90m then it’s true. Hope we walk away if that’s the case, he’s only worth half of that at best.

Be interesting to see what other names pop up over the next few weeks.

Hes not worth £25m. He's a clogger who's so cumbersome and slow. It's such a downgrade going from Kompany/Otamendi to this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.