Matthijs de Ligt

I just wish Barca could get him already, so we can all stop speculating. I doubt he is coming. And Pep/Txiki absolutely hates greedy fkr Raiola. That reason alone is enough to walk away from any deal.

I just wish Barca could get him already, so we can all stop speculating. I doubt he is coming. And Pep/Txiki absolutely hates greedy fkr Raiola. That reason alone is enough to walk away from any deal.
I just wish city get him, so we can all stop speculating. Beast of a player.

I just wish city get him, so we can all stop speculating. Beast of a player.

Haha, fair enough. But I'd rather see him join Barcelona than Liverpool. If they were to snatch him, they would have one of the best backlines on the planet.
A creative mid and attacker in world class, and they would be the team to beat the coming 4-5 years. As long as De Ligt doesn't join Liverpool, I'm happy.

What I find odd in most transfers these days is that the player's wishes are hardly ever taken in account. Player says I want Barca, club happy with fee but because the agent is a greedy fucker the player could end up at a club he doesn't want but agent has more money. Look at Sanchez, did he really want the rags?

We’ll have to see who blinks first or if the player intervenes to push the deal to where he prefers

Laporte 65k
Stones 100k

Kompany and Ota 120k
Plus attainable bonuses. Rumoured that each play gained another £750k each bonus for this season and that is without appearance money, clean sheet bonus, goal / assist bonus, image rights etc. That equates to another £15k p.w

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.