Emma Hayes - Female Football Coach

2ur5h0y.jpg

For the benefit of younger posters here is a photo of Cheri Lungi from The Mangeress. You're welcome.
The ex is going to think what the fk got in to me tonight after seeing the lovely Cheri again..

Behave. It's all there in the original post. There's no maneuvering going on whatsoever.

Do you think those journalists would have spent 5 minutes seriously discussing the idea of Cushing taking over from Guardiola? No, they'd have dismissed it as a ridiculous idea.

The suggestion that Hayes is qualified to succeed Sarri is equally ridiculous, but they wouldn't dare say that on national TV as they'd be labelled as sexist Neanderthals by reactionary dickheads like you.
grow up you soft ****. Have the balls to stand by what you wrote.

grow up you soft ****
Brilliant. You're the one who struggles with basic comprehension ffs.

The original post even states how I thought the appointment of Phil Neville to the highest position in women's football management was wrong as he had zero experience of working in the women's game. Yet I'm a sexist Neanderthal apparently.

The men's and women's games are fundamentally different in a number of key ways and I firmly believe that to get to the top in either you should have a solid background in that particular game. I'm amazed that's even a controversial opinion.

Brilliant. You're the one who struggles with basic comprehension ffs.

The original post even states how I thought the appointment of Phil Neville to the highest position in women's football management was wrong as he had zero experience of working in the women's game. Yet I'm a sexist Neanderthal apparently.

The men's and women's games are fundamentally different in a number of key ways and I firmly believe that to get to the top in either you should have a solid background in that particular game. I'm amazed that's even a controversial opinion.
What i accused you of is there in the 1st paragraph of that post, end of. The redux of "War and Peace" you've wrote since then is maneuvering. Im out Francis.

What i accused you of is there in the 1st paragraph of that post, end of. The redux of "War and Peace" you've wrote since then is maneuvering. Im out Francis.
And I stand by that 1st paragraph 100%. In my opinion, the journalists on Sunday Supplement didn't dare dismiss the suggestions in that article due to a fear of being labelled sexist.

Emma has a point regarding the size of football posts. But watching Women's football quite regularly I have often thought ladies playing with Mens large balls is the real issue.

Surely size 4 is the way forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.