Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 50 million and above? Yes really, use Stones and Laporte. Let the scouts fucking find someone below that price tag and earn their money on finding hiding gems and have Garcia and Mangala as back-up. When we found someone with the required talents get him. But not on Maquire, which even Pep acknowledged how slow and poor this guy is (in the city documentary). Why the f. should we always focus on just one guy.

I'm all for boiling piss with transfer fees and what not but £90m for Maguire would be disgusting.

No idea mate, just saying hes a very good player, Id take either MDL or HM tbh, just don't get the downer on Maguire.

HM is plug and play IMO, MDL is a work in progress.

It’s just the board is awash with Maguire now being the second coming and it’s based loosely on Pep allegedly wanting him...

Personally wouldn’t touch him, he’s excellent on the front foot and obviously dominant aerially, however he’d be suspect in our back line for all the reasons already mentioned..... anyway, I’m no Pep

It’s just the board is awash with Maguire now being the second coming and it’s based loosely on Pep allegedly wanting him...

Personally wouldn’t touch him, he’s excellent on the front foot and obviously dominant aerially, however he’d be suspect in our back line for all the reasons already mentioned..... anyway, I’m Peppa Pig
Amended.

giphy.gif

Soon (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.