It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I think we're actually sleepwalking into a problematic situation whereby our squad is weaker next year.

Otamendi, Kompany, Delph and Sane could all go. We have no plan to sign two CB, and regardless of what people say, Maguire and Garcia are not adequate replacements. Sane is one of the best wingers in world football, Felix as a potential replacement isn't a winger. It's a precarious situation and for me the targets aren't ambitious enough.

What is the plan then re CBs?

Replacing Ota and Komps with Eric Garcia (who isn't even good enough to play in the Prem yet) and Harry 'the Snail' Maguire would be an absurd move, seriously weakening our defence. I don't believe it. Considering the amount of fake rumours floating aroung, it could be a smokescreen for some genuine deals.

Have you actually read what I've posted or are you just shouting shite?
Yes thanks, twice in fact and I think you’re a bigger drama queen now after I was unfortunate enough to read your bullshit for a second time.

Do you really think it’s going to be precarious? Come on FFS, we’re less than a week after winning a domestic treble and your arse is falling out already. Get a fucking grip.

Replacing Ota and Komps with Eric Garcia (who isn't even good enough to play in the Prem yet) and Harry 'the Snail' Maguire would be an absurd move, seriously weakening our defence. I don't believe it. Considering the amount of fake rumours floating aroung, it could be a smokescreen for some genuine deals.

Maguire is definitely not slower, than Otamendi.

I think we're actually sleepwalking into a problematic situation whereby our squad is weaker next year.

Otamendi, Kompany, Delph and Sane could all go. We have no plan to sign two CB, and regardless of what people say, Maguire and Garcia are not adequate replacements. Sane is one of the best wingers in world football, Felix as a potential replacement isn't a winger. It's a precarious situation and for me the targets aren't ambitious enough.

Who would be your targets then and for what positions - gen Q

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.