UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What would the point being of debating anything with somebody who just calls you a bullshitter and completely ignores the content of what has been said? What is being spindoctored by simply referring to other older articles? This Nick Harris guy should be ashamed of himself for trying to argue at such a level.

Think the worst part of all this ( and it may have been mentioned before ) is that if City are completely cleared of all wrong doing, the stain on our character will last long after i've gone to the great Kippax in the sky.

Think the worst part of all this ( and it may have been mentioned before ) is that if City are completely cleared of all wrong doing, the stain on our character will last long after i've gone to the great Kippax in the sky.

It's there anyway, regardless of the leaks.

Exactly the unspoken narrative will be that top class lawyers can get you off with anything.

We should as a club have nailed all this shit when the goalposts were moved and we took a pinch.

Call it lack of English/European culture knowledge or just rank bad advice but we fucked up big time negotiating a deal when we should have said you've shafted us, take it to court. It may not have helped the club short-term but we'd be sitting pretty now.

Exactly the unspoken narrative will be that top class lawyers can get you off with anything.

We should as a club have nailed all this shit when the goalposts were moved and we took a pinch.

Call it lack of English/European culture knowledge or just rank bad advice but we fucked up big time negotiating a deal when we should have said you've shafted us, take it to court. It may not have helped the club short-term but we'd be sitting pretty now.

I'm not so sure, for all we know that court case could be still running today and in the meantime we'd be front and centre getting mud slung at us on a more regular basis.

I'm not so sure, for all we know that court case could be still running today and in the meantime we'd be front and centre getting mud slung at us on a more regular basis.
Of course we'll never know it could be, we could have lost as well but not doing so then has only most likely put it off until now when we probably have less media friends and the club has been dragged through the shit by them for years.

Of course we'll never know it could be, we could have lost as well but not doing so then has only most likely put it off until now when we probably have less media friends and the club has been dragged through the shit by them for years.

It's hard to know one way or the other, I think we'll be dragged through the shit regardless as the core of those doing it are either fans of our rivals or working at their behest.

Easy to say. Not easy to do. Even now I doubt City will go anywhere but CAS. How does anyone know what the outcome of a law suit against FFP would be? When regulators draft rules like these, they take all kinds of legal advice in doing so, and with the help of politicians and the authorities.

I think City fans will just have to get used to being the pariahs of football. It goes with the territory of having an Arab billionaire as the owner.

It's there anyway, regardless of the leaks.

I don't think so.

Milan were relegated for match fixing in the 80s. OM were stripped of the Champions League and Juve were relegated in shame. Yet all these clubs are respected across Europe.

Blackburn in the 90s, Chelsea in the noughties and Rangers in Scotland were tarred as cheats. It's all forgotten now just as it will be in the case of Man City.

When you win the title in impressive fashion people sling mud to devalue it.

Blackburn/Chelski - bought it. Belong in the 2nd division

Arsenal - Pires dived for a penalty. Should have been relegated in 2013

Man Utd - boycotted the FA Cup. Mike Riley

Leeds- dirty

Liverpool - only won all those leagues and European Cups because of the back pass rule.

Now it's City and the stick is FFP/Human Rights

In 10 years it will be another club whose achievements are worthless because of whatever reason. All part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.