Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
£60 million plus Roberts wouldn’t be the worst deal. Roberts played his best football under Rogers so you’d assume he’d be up for a move there.

Maguire isn't a player I've really taken much notice of, apart from playing against us and when he plays for England so I can't honestly say if he's what we need.
If Pep thinks he's what we need then I will go with Peps opinion...as long as it's not JFE or Phil the Face.
Same with MDL, I've only really seen him a few times on TV, but I was impressed by him.
Hopefully we get our transfer targets in early and up too speed for pre season .

He can’t replace a prime Vinnie but he can definitely do the job VK has done under Pep these last few years. We’ll get done on the fee but I don’t care he seems a great character and I think he’s a player who will go from strength to strength in a top team like ours.

There has to be a CB across Europe who represents better value than Maguire. I'm not in the don’t rate Maguire camp but I think anything north of £50m is a joke. Leicester look like getting more for Maguire than we can muster for Sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.