Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As ever the German rags do their unsettling of players via the media, and get their players to do it as well, they should all have the surname Kunntz

Won't happen. This club don't / can't pay mega transfer fees. It will be €80 million max. The alternative is another club he really wants to go to who will pay more. Those don't exist:

Madrid already spent their money on Hazard.
Barca don't need him
Chelsea are banned from signing players
I doubt Man City would wish to sell to Man Utd

So either he moves within Bayern's price range or he runs down his contract. That's the reality.
Bayern pay what we want for him or they look elsewhere at a cheaper option, we hold the cards on this one, still 2 years left and though his value drops the longer this goes on, we are one of a few clubs who in reality can take that

Sad if he goes It's not like he needs to leave to win things and doubt he'll be short of a few quick either way. He may be just too young to realise the opportunity opening up for him but if he he can sort his head out. You'd hope he could see the pathway already opened up for him to become the main front man when Sergio shuffles off season after next. Another season developing his skill set (like heading) then he becomes the main man.

Maddening too because D.Silva will also be moving on by then so Bernardo presumably will start to move into middle. It would be the perfect scenario for him and you'd hope the adulation that he's seen KOMPANY get would make him think there's more to this beyond just silverware and cash. Still if its his lass or living in Manc, what can we do but start looking for his replacement.

Depends what his priorities are. If he sees himself emulating what Angelina Ballerina did at mu then we can offer stability and the best coach of our time. Or he can try his luck at Bayern and see how it goes when you start to get bigger than those twats in the board room. They aren't interested in his future the same way our club will nurture him.

Apologies if this is common knowledge, but how did we get Leroy in the first place?

Usually any German player with potential goes to Bayern don't they?

In my opinion, we have three future potential Ballon d'Or winners in our squad; Kevin, Bernardo and Leroy. I'd be absolutely gutted to lose any of them.

I can see this 1 dragging on all Summer unless Real or PSG enter the race.

IMO I think Leroy is done at City, he ain't rocking the boat but City will not except anything lower than 90m.

Leroy has to make the next move & I expect him for a transfer request then it's down to Bayern.
Only problem I see is this transfer our big offer for Felix or even Sancho???

Would love him to stay but won't be arsed if he wants to go, Pep only wants winners & players who 110% want to be at City.

His choice. He could have earned double that at any time during the last year and a half by renewing.

His low salary strengthens our hand in any sale negotiation.

If he were on £200k a week, clubs would make sure their bid also factored that in.

It's no concern of ours, what ****s like Bayern might be willing to now pay Leroy.

£60k a week ensures no gilded cage, so we can demand top dollar.

Especially so, if we are willing to wait another year before a sale to test how much Bayern really do want him.

They need to replace Robben and Ribery this summer, not next.

Personally, I would not accept less than £100m.

I’d be asking at least £120m plus substantial add-ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.