Joke thread

Teacher says to class, " ok children today is letter day."

She points to Little Johnny at the back, " Johnny, today's letter is N.
Tell me something you are no good at beginning with N".

" Spelling Miss".

Missing the joke thread, so here’s a contribution:

I delivered a package to a farm the other day and the farmer was by a pig sty so I gave him the package, then noticed a pig with a wooden leg. “There’s something you don’t see every day” I said, “that there is a special pig” says the farmer “saved my life he did” so I asked him to tell me the story.

“I was in the barn when it caught fire, I was trapped but that pig broke down the door and grabbed me by the collar of my overalls and pulled me to safety. I was unconscious, so he ran to the farmhouse and got my wife, who called an ambulance and I’m here to tell the tale”.

“But that doesn’t explain why he has a wooden leg” I said, he replied “when a pig is that clever, you don’t eat him all at once...”

I thank you!

An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained. "Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing." The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?" The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.