Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be mistaken but wasn't Nick Harris a member of this forum several years ago for a while but got seen off by more knowledgeable people than him for spouting bollocks about FFP?

Anyway, if anyone wants a laugh he's currently getting destroyed by blues on that thread of Rabin's!
I think he was
It was a Friday night and it got shown his arse by a few of us.
I think he’s the guy that was at HSBC masquerading as an expert of FFP on the QT.
A shit degree from a shit poly

I could be mistaken but wasn't Nick Harris a member of this forum several years ago for a while but got seen off by more knowledgeable people than him for spouting bollocks about FFP?

Anyway, if anyone wants a laugh he's currently getting destroyed by blues on that thread of Rabin's!

Please share on here - the twat blocked me years ago.

Isn't it just? I note also that the he's responded to the various people asking him to answer questions about his payments from the middle east by saying he doesn't know what they are referring to. This is known as a lie, he knows perfectly well.
Nick Harris and Rob Harris. Two different people.

Nick Harris and Rob Harris. Two different people.

Two sides of the same shit sandwich.

Don't do them the courtesy of watering down their mediocrity and hypocrisy by now pooling them together.

The press entrance, just for those who might be inclined to ask, is the door directly to the left of City's Garden of Remembrance.

How fitting!

i wonder how long united can fool the red public and the so called millions of fans around the world in the media ???? all the fuzz has to come from winning things ?? and the limelight that they spout being the greatest football club in the would when clearly they are not does not fool anybody in england anymore ???

even liverpool have taken over them ?? and this last season 6th place will filter down the line and the media will have to start to call it on how we all see it, and manchester city are the top dogs of football and the next 10 to 20 years united could be just mid-table at best, man city, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal, spurs, are all setup and at least 3 season ahead of united and the so called new build, so catch up will not be easy and any dip in revenue without champions league will see a major problem for united with that debt growing fast

the media will have to work over time ?? even to try and fool the arm chair fan base because the big games and the lack of finals and major silverware are a pipe dream for the next 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.