Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bayern is using Leroy to get one over us, I would let him run down his contact and have him sit on the bench as a super sub. This will fuck up Bayern's plan to replace their wingers with Sane for the next two seasons, or they pay his market value like anybody else.

Fuck em
What is his market value considering all the nuances in play at the moment?

If Bayern is using Leroy to get one over us, I would let him run down his contact and have him sit on the bench as a super sub. This will fuck up Bayern's plan to replace their wingers with Sane for the next two seasons, or they pay his market value like anybody else.

Fuck em

Paranoid much?

They need a winger and they need more German players. There aren't many others who match both criteria.Its really quite straight forward

I'm not saying we should or would, but with 2 years left on his contract we shouldn't be bullied into accepting any offer just cos Munich say that's all they're prepared to pay
I dont think we should be bullied either and am confident we wont be but there will be a fulcrum point whereby we will deem it cost effective to release him (assuming he is going of course) and, I am sure whatever that price might be, it wont be as high as many are crying out for

Bayern can not wait. Ribery and Robben are leaving. So turn their bids down and they will be forced to move on.

Totally understand if he wants to play in his home country for a top team and has been promised a week in week out starting position.

Situations like this are going to happen as we accrue the worlds best young talent.

Personally i rate him much higher than Sterling but you cant argue with Sterling's figures this season so how could Pep drop him?

It's up to Leroy now and how patient he is willing to be and fight for a spot but if he does leave we will get a great return on him and strengthen regardless.

Trust in Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.