Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two sides of the same shit sandwich.

Don't do them the courtesy of watering down their mediocrity and hypocrisy by now pooling them together.

The press entrance, just for those who might be inclined to ask, is the door directly to the left of City's Garden of Remembrance.

How fitting!
They may well be, but blues on twitter asking one to explain his links to Qatar when it's the other one, are doing nothing for us. He's quite rightly saying he has no idea what they're talking about.

What's Ewan Mckenna's twitter name? I've just signed up so I can give that biased **** some abuse.

EDit: found him now, it's Mackenna with an A.

Reactions: moh
Not sure calling someone a patsy bullshitter is the best way to ask if you want to meet up with them and have a debate
Yes, it’s similar to my clever strategy of chatting up the girls I liked when I was 7...

“So, you smell like arse, and you look like one, too. Want to come play with me and my mates?”

Not sure calling someone a patsy bullshitter is the best way to ask if you want to meet up with them and have a debate

It's desperation times when you need the career boost enough to call out someone who's shat all over you on twitter for a 'public debate' that you can then presumably video, report on, and use to increase your online clicks.

I could be mistaken but wasn't Nick Harris a member of this forum several years ago for a while but got seen off by more knowledgeable people than him for spouting bollocks about FFP?

Anyway, if anyone wants a laugh he's currently getting destroyed by blues on that thread of Rabin's!

The self appointed FFP expert who arrogantly spouted shit on here was Ed Thompson who holds a minor admin position at some hick branch of HSBC. Prestwich Blue and another poster (I'm ashamed to admit I can't remember his name) tore Thompson a new one. He tried to deflect the argument for a bit but eventually fucked off without a by your leave. (Cue Life of Brian references). Unfortunately he still has some credence and writes occasional articles on FFP for publications such as WSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.