Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fees being banded about for him are derisory as fuck.

Dembele 125m
Coutinho 140m

reports of 80m for Zaha
80-90m Maguire
120m koulibaly
50-60m wan bissaka
50m chilwell
70m Pepe
100m for Felix
etc.

We paid 60m for Mahrez
Beyern paid 60m for an ok defender

I could understand if he had 1 year left but he doesn't.
None of those fees being banded about will be paid.

Coutinho and Dembele are well put of place due to Barca having the Neymar money and every club knowing it.

Does anyone else feel a bit detached from this Sane stuff? Genuinely weird. I thought I'd care a lot more, but I just hand on heart believe that we'll carry on and be brilliant even if he does go, and someone else very exciting will come in and grow instead. No guarantee of course, but it just feels inevitable that we'll be good with or without Sane. Maybe it's the Pep effect. As long as he's there, I'm happy, cos he's the one consistent reason for 198 points.

Don't get me wrong, i'd be sad to see him go...but yeah.

His sulkiness/moodiness/arrogance makes it abit easier but I'd still like us to get his true worth. He is still our top assister this season even if he has played less than last year. If we were trying to get him out of Bayern or some other top side we'd be being quoted double what Bayern are offering

His sulkiness/moodiness/arrogance makes it abit easier but I'd still like us to get his true worth. He is still our top assister this season even if he has played less than last year. If we were trying to get him out of Bayern or some other top side we'd be being quoted double what Bayern are offering
His sulkiness/moodiness/arrogance makes it abit easier ???

Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge: “We will try [to sign Sané]. I can’t promise whether it will succeed. We had the idea when he was at Schalke... That’s what Hasan Salihamidžić does [lead negotiations].”
Speaks like a man who knows they are going to miss out on a German darling again. For the first time I'm confident he's staying.

None of those fees being banded about will be paid.

Coutinho and Dembele are well put of place due to Barca having the Neymar money and every club knowing it.

They may not but the point is the fees being banded about for Sane at this stage should also be much higher than anyone would likely pay. There's no way any club should be thinking it's worth it to put a £70m bid in.

Does anyone else feel a bit detached from this Sane stuff? Genuinely weird. I thought I'd care a lot more, but I just hand on heart believe that we'll carry on and be brilliant even if he does go, and someone else very exciting will come in and grow instead. No guarantee of course, but it just feels inevitable that we'll be good with or without Sane. Maybe it's the Pep effect. As long as he's there, I'm happy, cos he's the one consistent reason for 198 points.

Don't get me wrong, i'd be sad to see him go...but yeah.
If the rumours are to be believed, we're going to replace an underperforming bench player, who has probably reached his ceiling, by a potential starter and worldclass AM/forward in the making. I don't see any reason to be worried. On the contrary, this transfer will make us only stronger.

I reckon Guardiola can't wait to get rid of Sane - he's probably our weakest player (not named Kyle) in terms of footballing IQ, spacial awareness and interplay, he hasn't shown any significant improvement this year, his attitude stinks. I didn't expect Sane to be so one-dimensional when City signed him, but here we are after 3 years. Cash in and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.