Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should definitely not sell.

But I trust in Pep and he’s not the type to sell such a talent and then piss off himself in the next two years.

If the rumours are to be believed, we're going to replace an underperforming bench player, who has probably reached his ceiling, by a potential starter and worldclass AM/forward. I don't see any reason to be worried. On the contrary, this transfer will make us only stronger.

I'm almost sure Guardiola can't wait to get rid of Sane - he's probably our weakest player (not named Kyle) in terms of footballing IQ, spacial awareness and interplay, he hasn't shown any significant improvement this year, his attitude stinks. I didn't expect Sane to be so one-dimensional when City signed him, but here we are after 3 years. Cash in and move on.
Not a fan boy then ?

You talk rubbish though on this matter, scored us some very important goals, but hasn't played regularly enough to show much improvement, and I've no idea about his attitude, nor do you.

How do City Xtra actually know this ?
Think you’re missing what City Xtra is. They are a content aggregator. They collect all the latest articles/news/rumours/quotes and post them for us so it’s all in one easily accessible place. They don’t know anything themselves at all, that’s not their purpose. The source is always at the bottom of the tweet, in this case some dude called Fabrizio Romano

Does anyone else feel a bit detached from this Sane stuff? Genuinely weird. I thought I'd care a lot more, but I just hand on heart believe that we'll carry on and be brilliant even if he does go, and someone else very exciting will come in and grow instead. No guarantee of course, but it just feels inevitable that we'll be good with or without Sane. Maybe it's the Pep effect. As long as he's there, I'm happy, cos he's the one consistent reason for 198 points.

Don't get me wrong, i'd be sad to see him go...but yeah.

I can understand that alright in that he barely featured in the run in and we still racked up 14 wins in the bounce. At the same time I think he gives us something different, a directness in his attacking, that none of Bernardo, Sterling or Mahrez give us.

If he leaves and isn’t replaced like for like it may only cost us 3-5 points but with fine margins in the league that could be enough. The other important thing is, considering our main rivals this season, he has a real knack of scoring and causing problems for Liverpool.

PSG and City are very unlikely to do any business together. You can rule us out. Also, the player seems to have his preference.
And PSG won't/can't spend that much for a single player anymore (unless they sell very well).
Can see the same for Real, there priority will be Hazard unless that goes tits up.

Expect a domino effect-: Sane goes, Felix comes, Isco & Bale go & Hazard comes.

Will be interesting if you go for De Gea?

Think you’re missing what City Xtra is. They are a content aggregator. They collect all the latest articles/news/rumours/quotes and post them for us so it’s all in one easily accessible place. They don’t know anything themselves at all, that’s not their purpose. The source is always at the bottom of the tweet, in this case some dude called Fabrizio Romano
Fine, but its unsubstantiated shite, and therefore should be left at City Xtra, not posted on here as fact. Who is Fabrizio Romano exactly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.