Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rumours are to be believed, we're going to replace an underperforming bench player, who has probably reached his ceiling, by a potential starter and worldclass AM/forward in the making. I don't see any reason to be worried. On the contrary, this transfer will make us only stronger.

I reckon Guardiola can't wait to get rid of Sane - he's probably our weakest player (not named Kyle) in terms of footballing IQ, spacial awareness and interplay, he hasn't shown any significant improvement this year, his attitude stinks. I didn't expect Sane to be so one-dimensional when City signed him, but here we are after 3 years. Cash in and move on.
If this was your 3rd post, we'd all assume you were a wumming troll and kick you off the forum.

As it it's your 3,000th, I am literally lost for words. One of the most bonkers posts I've read on here in a long, long time.

Being told that the fee has been agreed at £95 million, apparently he wants to go back so he can make a name for himself for the national team.

If the rumours are to be believed, we're going to replace an underperforming bench player, who has probably reached his ceiling, by a potential starter and worldclass AM/forward in the making. I don't see any reason to be worried. On the contrary, this transfer will make us only stronger.

I reckon Guardiola can't wait to get rid of Sane - he's probably our weakest player (not named Kyle) in terms of footballing IQ, spacial awareness and interplay, he hasn't shown any significant improvement this year, his attitude stinks. I didn't expect Sane to be so one-dimensional when City signed him, but here we are after 3 years. Cash in and move on.
92a.gif

If this was your 3rd post, we'd all assume you were a wumming troll and kick you off the forum.

As it it's your 3,000th, I am literally lost for words. One of the most bonkers posts I've read on here in a long, long time.
It’s only his opinion. I don’t think his ceiling has anywhere near been reached yet though. I’m a big fan but his body language during games, recent performances and that this season he hasn’t kicked on suggest something is up.

Being told that the fee has been agreed at £95 million, apparently he wants to go back so he can make a name for himself for the national team.
I’d have to snap their hand off for £95m I have to say. Shame though. His potential is huge.

It’s only his opinion. I don’t think his ceiling has anywhere near been reached yet though. I’m a big fan but his body language during games, recent performances and that this season he hasn’t kicked on suggest something is up.

Indeed. There was a reason why Pep hardly played him in the last 3 months of the season; at a time where we had to perform and win every game too.

How the hell can €70m be touted? Isn't it funny that when we buy, all bonuses and addons are included in the price, but when we are about to sell one of the best players in Europe, the fee is deflated. Should be €100m at least. Christ, Maguire is worth more than Sané if reports are to be believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.